With an expected population of over 2,000 residents on completion, Fernbrooke Ridge will be a neighbourhood that prides itself on a range of parklands for the kids to play in, a sports field, hike & bike trails and a variety of living options to suit all budgets.
Schools and local shops are right on the doorstep with the University of Southern Queensland, Orion Springfield Town Centre and the Springfield Central train station only a short drive away.
Fernbrooke Ridge is located 9km from Ipswich CBD and 32kms south-west of Brisbane and is close to both the Cunningham (9 mins drive) and Centenary Highways and the Springfield Central Train Station (13 mins drive).
- Parkland along 6 Mile Creek with picnic shelters, playgrounds and exercise equipment.
- Sports field.
- Hike and bike trails linking local parks to 6 Mile Creek and the sports field.
- Parkland covers 20% of the site.
- New adventure park opening August 2014.
- Redbank Plains State Primary School.
- Redbank Plains State High School.
- Staines Memorial College.
- A range of private schools including Saint Augustines and The Springfield Anglican College.
- Child Care Centres.
- The Bremer Institute of TAFE Springfield Campus.
- University of Southern Queensland Springfield Campus.
- A nearby convenience centre featuring restaurants and a local supermarket.
- Redbank Plains Shopping Village only a short drive away with a Woolworths, Post Office and a range of specialty stores.
- Orion Springfield Town Centre located in Springfield Central has a Big W, a Woolworths and specialty stores.
- Redbank Plaza at Redbank has a Coles, Cinemas and a large range of specialty stores.
- Brookwater Village featuring Woolworths, specialty shops and health care providers.
- Mater Health Services.
- Advanced broadband network with high speed internet services available.
- Access to natural gas.
- Serviced by a regular bus network with direct connections to Goodna Train Station.
- Minutes to White Rock Conservation Park.
Download the Fast Facts